Wednesday, November 26, 2008

November 27, 2008

Yes, your link would show up on every page/post on the side, under "Featured Links". The total of 3 months includes the free month so let's say you start in December then your "contract" would expire at the end of February. Also, do you translate from English to Czech as well?

Hi Tanja,

no, I don't, but I got lots of translators and contacts in my database.

Took a closer look at your offer and I see my link out would be from your links page, the links on every page linking to this link page and not to me, which is what it seemed from your ad. This is a big difference. Furthermore, your links page has a nonexistent page rank, which is very important for a linkout. Do all those companies on your links page pay for the link? I perused your site and it seems more like a blog. Not sure if this will benefit me for the investment. Right now I'm second on google for "Czech to English translator" and, once and if I start to get a juicy stream of income, I might consider investing into your page, but for now I'm a bit too poor to try this investment.

Alternatively, perhaps I could add a blog article for you, as I also do that, and link out to my page from that. Perhaps you'd find it interesting, about a Czech who escaped with his parents in 1968, grew up in Canada, moved back to Prague after university to live through the early and interesting times while trying to build up a waterbed emporium, but my import/export business did not get off the ground and resorted to translations to survive, which eventually became successful, until the time when I moved from Prague (15 years was plenty) into a truck so I can finally travel around the world. Got solar panels on my roof, 3G mobile travel internet and other means of hooking up, and run my translation agency while parked on various lovely beaches. Many customers were afraid to give me translation work because I was no longer in Prague, but that's just stupid Czech Republic mentality. Now I'm approaching the international community because I'm tired of dealing with Czechs, and not getting paid. Now I'm in Cyprus, a nice place to spend the winter. I could even link to your page if you like, as I have a lot of Czech Republic pages myself. A good starting point for you might be Czech festivals where my Europe travel pages start through http://kenax.net/travel. So linking to you from my pages could help you as well and be a good link exchange, in addition to an article I could write for you.

While checking out your pages I saw your picture, and must say it is nice to see the consistency of beautiful Czech women. In which city do you live in California? My exgirlfriend lives in LA and she's sorta a superstar. Think you two might get along and can hookya up if you like. She used to be "Senior Pub Coordinator" at Oscar mobile network in Prague (now Vodaphone or something) and she's a great blast to be with.

Anyway, now I have this new and fast internet right on the beach, I want to finish a movie I recently downloaded and which I started last night before falling asleep: Lasky Sedm Krasky. Think I'll download all of Forman's flicks. And after chatting with you, in between this flick, I feel all tingly and Czechy. Maybe I'll have myself a knedlik! Oh, by the way, I'm a bit of a fantastic cook myself and put my recipies on the internet as well. have a good one!

 www.czechmatediary.com Hi Tanja, okay, I'd like to try it. Managed to get my website Websitehttp://001yourtranslationservice.com/me/CV/czech-to-english-

 translator.html in third place now on google for they keywords Czech to English translator and I'd like to start investing into some good backlinks to keep it up there. I'd like to link out from the keywords Czech to English Translations Translator I read your advertisement page below and it seemed to say my text link, for 10$ a month, would be put "site-wide". Does that mean on every page? If not then on which page(s). If I pay for three months you say I get the first month free, meaning four months total? I'd like to try it. This would be my first purchased backlink. Have a nice day, > >

Good to hear from you. I agree, your services would do very well if advertised on Czechmate Diary. Unfortunately I only exchange links with some non-profit organizations. Businesses like yours are welcome to advertise under a very reasonable monthly fee. I am also currently running a special where the first month is free of charge if you sign up for 3 months or more. You can find more information right here: http://czechmatediary.com/advertise/

I´m a native English speaker, born in Prague, grew up in North America, and have translated from Czech to English for more than a decade. Most recently I set up a Czech translation office in Chicago, and working on one in Saint Paul Minnesota as well, where there are sizable Czech populations. I have created many interesting pages about the Czech Republic, where I have lived for the past fifteen years, and you can check out these pages through the links found at the bottom of my translation CV: http://001yourtranslationservice.com/me/CV/czech-to-english-translat or.html Through those pages you can find links to some of my other Czech pages, and near the top right a link to my Chicago office. I was wondering if you would be interested in some sort of link exchange with your website http://czechmatediary.com/ This page was listed on Wiki´s Czech-American page, which is why I am approaching you. I am presently near the top of google in such keywords as "Czech to English translator" and think a link out to your website could serve it well. Looking forward to hearing from you,

----------------------------------------

Yah, think we've gone over this a few times. In synopsis, she lived in a dreamworld, her parents died when she was still fairly young and she was the youngest of three sibblings, so it probably affected her and gave her a deep imprint, and she's always looking back to the those glorious times, where the mushrooms and strawberries are the biggest in the world, because she didn't get old enough to find faults in her parents and realise they are just people. It was probably very beautiful times, as I saw from the pictures, and then came a long period of hell and suffering, moving to Canada, breaking up with dad, having to raise us to children and eating the left over fat off my plate because she was hungry but made sure we had enough to eat, and went to summer camp every year, then she had to deal with me as I became an uncontrollable adolescent. Now when Mala Jana met her she admitted to Lucka that she has become self inflated. Perhaps she holds onto that as some sort of comfort after suffering for so long. Perhaps she feels like she has gotten back to those glorious days of her youth, when everything was carefree and fun. Yah, living in a dreamworld, and I can see her mind could snap as she gets older. I realise you must of had significantly more of the brunt end of the stick than I had. I only had to deal with Vladimir. Many others, like Mala Jana and Liba, felt sorry for me when I was a kid saying that mom was quite neglectful, and that it must have affected me deeply, but I don't feel that. Perhaps things just wash off me like soap. What concerns Vladimir, by forgiving him in my head and trying to have a nice relationship with him, I have effectively rid myself of that burning hatred and anger that I have carried with me for many years, and feel a lot better. Just trying to follow Jesus's words and now see the wisdom behind it. I guess you got a lot more chips on your shoulder to deal with and hope you will sort that out at some point, for your own benefit. One might not see so well how these chips can harm one's psychie until they have gotten rid of them, feel a much lighter load and feel so much more carefree, and only then look back and see how hindering etc. it was. Personally mom seems caring to me, worried about me and willing to lend money and all that. Dad certainly didn't want to bother, and I believe he has plenty means. I'm disappointed but I guess just another relationship to downgrade, and shoot the shit if I ever go to Prague again. Generally don't want to carry chips around with me. I had a kzillion chips when I left Prague, sickened by how gossipy everyone was turning and repulsed by many who I thought were my friends, but managed to wash that away as well, and feel a lot less poison in me. That is my eternal goal, because the poison has a tendency to keep building up, even with new people I met. Perhaps one can tend to become a grumpy old fart and jaded with age, but I'd like to avoid this. One of the reasons I like to hang around younger people, because they have such a fresh outlook on things.

Anyway, I guess it can drive you batty also because mom is in the same city and you have to deal with it more.

On an end note, found this website you might find useful: http://www.roundedcornr.com/

It makes rounded corner script with images for you, if you ever want to add such stuff to your website. I've also figured out how to do it quickly from scratch, and will continue to use that, because I'd like to develop the skill and be able to control the specifics more, rather than just produce some generic thing based on limited variables. I can tell you how I did it, as it's not that complicated, or perhaps make some fancy custom ones for you if you link out to my graphics design page or something.

Anyway, have a good on.

Oh yah, and I seriously hope you start to respond to your emails better. It probably takes me longer to scan through an entire letter looking for where you start to respond to me, rather than you just pressing ENTER twice and separating it somehow. I find it rather lazy and ignorant. Do you respond like this to your customers? Very unprofessional. Hotmail is garbage. With gmail you get 7 gigs of space, and you can forward your mail, forward copies, pop download from other providers, pop download from gmail itself, all of which Hotmail will charge you for. I can even set you up keta@kenax.net if you like.

I think this could be good for them, a little more modesty. Unfortunately they are not normal in the way they look at things. I was there yesterday to help mum go through stuff, she has to give away all the duplicates and extras. While we were going through it she was talking about how "those days are over" that she can't just go buy whatever, or see something and just buy it whether she needs it or not. She's said that to me before a couple of times . . . I can't help thinking how its inappropriate to say that to me when, included in that time she's talking about, is my university days when they didn't help me AT ALL and it was the choice between having dinner or taking the bus to school.I mean it wasn't terrible, like I had more than enough beer on many days, but I was really poor. And that's fine, going to school was my choice but listening to my MOTHER complain about not having money any more and recalling the "good old days" when those days were very difficult for me just doesn't seem . . proper. There were times when I lived on 12th when I was struggling to figure out how I was going to pay for my books and mum would show up, one of the rare times because I didn't see her often in those days she was always cancelling lunches and visits with me because some business meeting or opportunity came up (and she wonders now why I am stand-offish and not very liberal with my time with her, I mean that's how she raised me, that's how she was to me, that's how she created our relationship), anyways I was just trying to figure out how to pay for books and she dropped by in her Mercedes with her fur coat and posh hat on and I was all grubby in my ripped clothes you know, just looking at her like, "Who are you??" it didn't even seem like she was related to me. Not so much because she was all done up and I was not, but because there didn't seem to be any actual connection between us, in reality. So anyways yesterday we were having tea after going through her stuff and she was being a stress case, kind of like how she was when you were leaving, the exact same actually except she was really trying to keep a lid on it after you and I gave her a hard time for yelling at me at her house and after I hung up the phone on her the day after you left because she was being, let's face it, a total bitch. I was doing my best to help her maintain the calm mood, you know she goes on about how she can't sleep and stuff but here we are in a quiet moment and she starts talking about everything she has to do and gets all nervosni and holding her head in her hands, so I was like, "Ok ok we won't talk about it now, you have 10 minutes we'll be quiet and calm and you can have this time to relax before you have to do stuff again." She actually started yawning and I said, "good, see, now after I leave don't get all running around again, just do a couple of things but stay calm and quiet and tonight you should be able to sleep." She said, "yeah" and kind of tried. I know the reason she's a stress case is because she doesn't do any of these simple exercises to handle it. She just keeps running away and going on, then when it's bed time it's all milling around in her head and she can't sleep. Of course that didn't last long and she started talking about all the stuff she had to do again, sitting forward on the couch with her elbows on her knees and head in her hands. I said, "Come on mum you've done this before, moving from West Point Place or to Whistler or whatever just before a trip." She said, "But every other time the place I was moving to was finished!" ok, that's a good point, the monster house is still being worked on, floors put in etc. Then she goes, "Besides, then I had money. This is the first time I am doing it without money!" and looked at me pointedly, like, "feel sorry for me" or "my life is so hard" or whatever. I mean this has to be sixth or seventh time she has said something like that recently and it's just hard to hear for me. So I looked back at her, right in the eyes, and raised my hand and said, "Hello? Welcome to my entire life." And she just blew it off, I mean didn't even like reflect for a second then reject the thought, or consider in any way the fact that my teenage state or early adulthood lack of money had anything to do with her at all. And just started talking about something else.About herself. She only ever wants to talk about herself and can barely contain her impatience if I manage to squeak in 2 minutes about me or something I am doing. I interviewed the Minister of Forests the other day for the second time, I mean that's interesting! She can't wait to get off me and talk about herself again. Its really getting worse, even than before.So then I was leaving and at the door I said, "You don't need the Imelda Marcos closet with all the shoes anymore. And stop buying two of everything!" She made a face at me about the shoe comment, and replied, "My father bought THREE of everything!!" with that "I am a Princess from Prague" look on her face.I just turned away and went to the elevator. What do you say to a person like that? I don't even know, I'm pretty much out of ideas. Now it's just a matter of getting through the conversation. To me its not rational, I personally if I was in her situation would 1) take a lesson that this way of making money is so high-stress and so risky, its speculation basically and change, and 2) be happy with all the wads of money I made in the past and the trips to Hawaii and skiing in Switzerland and all the parties and The Klub and the lifestyle basically and be quite satisfied and happy to downgrade now and enjoy the memories.I said 2) to her before and she just shot back, "But I want the money now too." I don't think they are going to learn and become modest or anything. I think they will continue to struggle and try to get it back, I think they will continue to fight with each other and drive friends away, I think they will become more and more irrational and inaccessible and full of nonsense and I think they will end up VERY bitter.We'll see, but I'm probably right. I get her real self, she saves her anquish and bitter complaining just for me. I respond with moderate comments, trying to get her to see the big picture but she stubbornly refuses.Anyways this is really long and rambly, I was just waiting for my morning radio show to finish, I'm off to get sweaty.talk later!

Cool shit. Hey, can I take out the economics non-family stuff of this letter and put it up on my web, and point a link to you? Always looking for new content, and have gotten good at categorising it, some in very dark and secret corners where people who know me wont find it but which will get indexed by google and help my other pages. Considering this below, reminds me of one of my many dreams, which is to get some international investors etc. and buy some coastal valley in BC, build a big log cabin hotel complex, and rent it out like a resort where people can excape from work, but where there will be highspeed travel internet and they can keep working, but away from the hustle bussle. Rent bycicles to ride around in the forest trails, perhaps horses, walking trails through the forests, and every night live guitar around a campfire. The people making the trails and playing music could be a community of love freaks living in tents or whatever off to the side, and it would be a lovely marriage between the rich and the bohemians around the campfire at night. I'd build up a database and make sure to never invite back those wankers who cause problems and think they can shit on everyone else just because they have money. It would be a sort of commerical commune, the rich paying the way for the poor, me making some money of course (but primarily enjoying making trails and planting trees etc.), and everyone happy. Maybe we could combine it with your cabin idea, heh heh. Yah, I'm sure they'll have to swallow defeat, but humility is good. I've been living it the last two years and whenever I do go down into the slumps, I always realise I never needed all that shit and haave found simple spiritual happiness, which can be difficult when you got shit coming outa your arse, as the bible says. I think this could be good for them, a little more modesty.

They buy certain name brands out of the fear that they might not be accepted in their work/social group. They work hard to get a bigger house than the Jones´s for the same reason.yeah and it's these very people that are going to have an extremely difficult next 2-5 years given what is going on with the global economies. all of that vanity, all of that inflated sense of self worth which was based on the THINGS they could buy and how other perceived them due to that (our parents are a perfect example) are going to feel like crawling down a little hole.the whole system, and this collapse, was based on the stock market and people trading worthless paper (asset backed commercial paper) .. . "backed" by those zero-interest mortgages, you know, the ones that everyone is defaulting on now. That commercial paper was repackaged and resold up to five different times, it went on for so long with so many people making money, making money at doing NOTHING, making money at trading on peoples' dreams of owning a BIGGER HOUSE, it came down to a situation of hot potato. Whoever was left holding that piece of paper - because they were often traded on 60 day terms, 60 days for a 10% to 20% return, I mean wouldn't you ASK, is this a solid investment?? they didn't because they were greedy - is the one that lost everything. And now can't get even one cent back.the system was doomed to collapse at some point, where three months ago the economists and analysts were saying, "What the hell . . ?" and "We don't know what happened." they are now saying its surprising it lasted as long as it did, and that once it is determined exactly how far it went, how high (probably after the New Year I figure for all of this to sort itself out, for sure once the Obama government has a proper look at the books) that is what will tell us how low it is going to go, how bad.I am watching copper very closely right now, if it goes any lower we are in for several years of very bad times. if it stays level or even goes up a bit then only the people that manipulated the system and basically tried to rip everyone off, "Oh but we didn't know!!" yeah right, you just didn't ask, will suffer. At the moment the US job situation is very, very bad but that could also just be a temporary blip.It's unfortunate that a lot of hard working, normal people got caught up in this and also lost or will lose their homes but to my mind an absolute crash, a total cleansing and rebuild, is what is needed to straighten things out again. There is only work, you know? I don't know where mum and Vlad and people like that got the idea that there is some magic ride to being a millionaire. You just work, you build something, you make something REAL not an illusion, and if you do it right and nothing bad happens when you are older you have something solid that can support you. > >

-----------------------------------------

hmm, makes me think that you might consider forwarding your email part below to mom. It's not written vindictively or angrily, and simply writes in clear terms your feelings. When I was going to Prague for Christmas and was supposed to live with them for a month and a half, I was paranoid as shit and sent threats that I have lots of friends I can stay with and if she gets on my case she will certainly see much less of me. And I said I don't need Vladimir blowing up in my face over whatever nonsense. Not sure if it was because of that, but the entire month and a half went remarkably smooth. Perhaps you should just try to convey your feelings. I think mom would rather focus on the things that bother you to make sure you are happier seeing her than to focus on some selfish need to unload her miseries on you. You could write it nicely in an email, if you feel it is impossible to bring things up to her in person. But the below email seems nice enough to me. Just leave my comments out. Maybe its a women thing that they don't bring things out in the open like guys do and forever dance around each other. From your very different points of view several years ago, I felt I needed to step in and mediate. You initially complained that I was opening an old can of worms, but this I feel is precisely what is necessary - to bring things out in the open and talk about it. Otherwise it seems you guys were drifting apart and almost out of reach of each other, so I wanted to quickly step in and get the worms out in the open.

When I was in Vancouver I had absolutely no problem about waiting on the sidewalk for mom. After all, she went shopping and was bringing tons of food, so why on earth would I not want to do such a small favour in exchange and make sure I would be right there to help her bring in the groceries, and not force her to look for parking, then carry a bunch of bags like a slave to important me who's watching TV or whatever. Seemed like a perfectly normal and decent thing to do. And when we were all together things seemed normal enough. Seems that you are generally sensitive about certain things, and you don't need to, and it would be better to express, even if in email, the concerns you mentioned. If you don't express it, I think you hold it in and become sensitive to things, and it strains your relationship. personally while I was in Vancouver i didn't see any problems. Sure, mom is hectic etc., and rushing here and there, but whenever we were sitting around the table I felt relaxed enough, so I think you are getting agitated because you are sensitive to certain things because you are not bringing it out into the open. Maybe you should just try the email thing, if you cannot get a word in once you two do hook up. Try to write it nicely. Too bad though that she is leaving now. Maybe you should wait until she gets back and has been in Vancouver for about a month. Now it will bother her and she will go to Prague worried that she could have patched things up better but now she can't, cause she's in Prague, and she will only worry more and sleep less. k

I know we've been over this before and I like that you acknowledge how it was different, difficult in a different way, for me when we were kids. But rather than thinking I am carrying a chip on my shoulder I think you should understand that - while in my writing I bring up the past - the important thing for me is that it is still going on. Not like the neglected childhood or irrational Vladimir or whatever but mum and all her weirdness. It is a fact of my life every day. Don't be mistaken in thinking that the way she phones here, declares she is coming and that I should go outside to meet her on the sidewalk in 20 minutes was only for when you were here! That's how it is, and, progressively more this past year, the conversations are solely about Vlasta and all her troubles. Its a very one-sided "relationship" where I am meant to listen to the complaints of a 'poor little rich girl', however the same courtesy is not extended to me. Do you see what I mean? Normally for me in a friendship there is balance; whatever is going on in either person's life gets generally equal weight, so there is an exchange between talking about each other. This way we share in each other's lives equally. Of course when there is a particular crisis going on that person gets more attention until there is some solution or resolution. And that's where mum takes over, she grabs the maximum of focus for herself, by either fabricating or actually having some crisis going on pretty much constantly. I have sympathy and listen and try to help but also I get a bit . . . not frustrated but disinterested because its endless and its all stuff she did herself. the position she is in right now is a direct result of the way she has lived her life and the decisions she has made so she really shouldn't be complaining.I'm not sure you realize what a drain she is on my positivity and my psyche. Of course it is up to me to not allow people to use or abuse me and I don't let her, but the fact is that I KNOW every single time I see her she will be laying on me a list of woes while at the same time actively dictating that I am not allowed to talk about any slightest trouble I might be having makes me . .. basically makes me glad she's going away for a long while because it gives me a break. There is little to nothing I can do to help her, sometimes I am able to offer advice she actually takes but that's not what she wants. She just wants to unload on me, spread around the worry and stress, make herself feel a bit better. It smacks very much of her trying to make me feel bad, quite frankly, so I am always a bit on the defensive when I see her. Its pretty much once a week, with another small meeting in between, so its not like I am completely drained, but it is a fact I have to deal with on a regular basis.I hope it doesn't seem to you like I am doing the same to you, using you to dump my problems with mum on! Remember before when I said that when I write I am deliberately trying to convey the feelings of what I am talking about: if I recall a memory from childhood that made me angry it comes across as anger on the screen because that's how it was, but it doesn't mean I am still carrying anger now. (for some things I probably am, but much less than I was a couple of years ago when you and I first started talking about all this stuff). I tell you all this because I only thinks its fair that you know what is going on as it happens. I probably don't have to go on in such detail or with such a stark language but, hey! you're a good listener so that's what you get, haha.

----------------------------------------------

> glad some business is coming your way.

Well, not much, and things are strangely quiet at the moment, but at least my Czech translation pages are at the top of google and waiting like a fish bait in water for something to bite. I check the rankings every day and so far it is holding. Will keep doing what I am doing to keep it up there, and now to just wait until more work comes in.

When are you leaving and will you be safe?

My bills are paid for on this half of the island until around the 23rd of December, which is when I plan to leave. Once on the Greek side I will drive to the port and see about getting over to Greece. Being around Christmas I doubt ships will be leaving much, so everything depends those variables.

Why would I not be safe? The Turkish part of this island is definitely more safe than Vancouver or many other places. Couldn't believe all those crackheads I saw in Vancouver. The Greek side is still safe, although people generally more aggressive there than here. Can't imagine it being unsafe on the ferry. And I imagine Greece should be safe.

You were concerned in your last mail. You are sorry to leave the island and your beach but you are not going there forever and also on that beach you could go hungry with low income.

Well, the beach doesn't really have anything to do with it. I'm doing exactly the same work as I was doing in Prague. The only thing that the beach has to do with it is that some idiot Czechs stopped sending me work when they realised I worked on a beach, even though I have internet here etc. So I stopped telling idiot Czechs (basically any Czech) what I am doing. They never met me before when I was sending them work, so why should it matter to them where I am? In any case, if I was in Prague, paying 14,000Kc a month for rent etc., I'm sure I would have starved to death a long time ago. With total costs of 10bucks a day on a beach, I think my survival has a better chance. Anyway, hope work starts coming in at some point again. Once it does, with my really low costs, I should be able to put most of it into the bank etc.

Make sure you eat properly as much as possible. There is nothing new here except I am already packing (and I hate boxes) having trouble renting this place, have no money and banks are very very noncooperative. Vlad is doing almost impossible wer keep hoping that at the end it will not be a total disaster.

Oh yes, today it occurred to me if he has any webpages. I've learned some fancy stuff recently and think I can whip up something really nice for him. Like a present for Czech Christmas or something, and perhaps it will help him find work, if he has a really nice presentation for his past work. I can check out what pages he has now, and if I think I can make something substantially nicer, I can create it for him, and if he likes it, he can incorporate it into his present website etc.

I do not sleep and useless to tell me not to be stressed in this stupid situation, nobody expectedthis hell.

Well, as I always say, stress does not solve anything. In fact, it can make things worse, because you think less clearly when you are stressed, and you cannot function as well when you don't sleep well. Whenever things got totally stressed in Prague I would just grab a joint, and it would help me forget about everything. I kinda didn't give a crap about anything, and would just sit there, take a five minute break, slow down in my breathing, and then get back to work in a relaxed manner. While traveling and it looks like I will die of starvation and I am getting all stressed and anxious, I say, "What the crap," buy myself a beer I cannot afford, and just sip it while sitting by the side of the sea, forget about all my problems, and enjoy my beer like it is the only thing in the world. And then I can go back to work without stress. That is why I've always suggested you two go to some meditation class or something. Your stress obviously does not solve anything and only endangers getting a heart attack and all that stuff. But it seems to me that you both enjoy the stress or something. It is obviously your choice, or perhaps you both will need at least one or two more heart attacks before it comes to your senses. Just think about it. You can still work hard when you are not stressed. And you can work better if you sleep better. You can change these things. It's called mind over matter, and breathing exercises, and there are all sorts of tricks you can learn to control this and your life. Just letting yourself get carried away by stress is like a chicken with its head cut off. It's like those people who shreak and scream in times of panick. They seize up and become absolutely useless. They can freeze and not be able to move while a buldozer moves slowly towards them, while someone who has learned how to manage their feelings can think and react. It is similar. But you guys are always so convinced that you are right, to your own detriment bohuzel.

We are toooooo old for this. I am hanging up ,my license for 4 months as it costs me 500/month, no need to pay when I am not here anyway. Try to save on every item. On my way to buy lottery.:):):):) Send me 6 lucky numbers.

Yah, I've been knocking out items for the past two years and realising what a bunch of unnecessary fat and baggage I've had as business expenses. Always thought it was necessary, but this situation has taught me otherwise. For example, I recently stopped paying my Czech bank 20 bucks a month for holding my money. What a ridiculous waste of money. There are many banks now who do not charge for holding your money, and they certainly should not at all.

Hope next letter will be more enthusiastic. I am just very tired. Jana is like a rock but she is probably overdosed and has bad side-effects and is very concerned about it. So am I. It is not easy to talk to her ( I call every day) thankgoodness for Skype. Thinking of you very often and hope that all will be well in Greece and you get there safely. xxxxxxooooooooooooomamamamama Hope it all works out best for y'all!

No comments: